If parents or guardians cannot be reached, other person to notify in case of an emergency:
Medical Insurance Information
Health Background Information
Student Ministries Policies
Because Riverwood Covenant Church realizes that all staff, volunteers, and students that participate in Elevate Student Ministries events represent both our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and Riverwood Covenant Church, and that we desire to have a positive ministry atmosphere we declare the following:
1. Because we value safety, sobriety, and adherence to the law, our rule is no alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs; no pornography, sexual abuse, confrontation, intimidation, or misconduct; no firearms or fireworks; no student drivers during any event.
2. Because we value purity, our rule is no co-ed seating in vehicles after dark.
3. Because we value modesty, our rule is one piece swimsuits (or two piece with shirt); no public displays of affection.
4. Because we value group unity, our rule is no leaving camp/event without staff or prior arrangement; no headsets/personal electronic devices; full participation in all events.
5. Because we value privacy and discretion, our rule is no girls/guys in each others' tent, cabin, or designated areas.
6. Because we value order, our rule is staff authority must be expected; rules and policies must be adhered to.
In the event medical treatment is required, I understand every effort will be made to contact me (us) or the alternate listed above by telephone. I (we) hereby give permission to a physician to hospitalize, secure proper treatment for, and to inject, administer anesthesia or perform surgery for the student listed on this form. This medical treatment authorization is good for all Riverwood Covenant Church Student Ministries Youth Events. I (we) agree to indemnify and hold Riverwood Covenant Church, its paid and volunteer staff harmless for personal injuries to others or property damage which result from my (our) son/daughter's participating in the course of activities for all events during 2018-2019. I forever release Riverwood Covenant Church, the staff, the volunteers, and representatives (collectively "Releasees") from any and all actions, claims, or demands that I (we), my student listed or legal representation have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, or property damage, related to (i) my student's participation in these activities, (ii) the negligence or other acts, whether directly connected to these activities or not, and however caused, by an Releasee, or (iii) the condition of the premises where these activities occur, whether or not my student is then participating in the activities. I authorize Riverwood Covenant Church to utilize pictures of this student for promotional purposes.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF (US) AND RIVERWOOD COVENANT CHURCH, AND SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Riverwood Covenant Church assumes no responsibility for personal items.